This is another simple tutorial on how to add a ‘Chat to xxxxx’ button to a website. You can see an example of this at the bottom right of the screen. As a prerequisite you will need a Google account.
1. Log into your google account and go to http://www.google.com/talk/start.html
2. Visit this site to obtain the code needed http://www.google.com/talk/service/badge/New
3. Copy and paste the code. I placed mine just above the navigation bar but it isn’t important.
4. Surround your pasted code with
5. Put the following code into your css file
That should be it! Enjoy your new google chat button!